Just a reminder that posts in the c/cooking community require the use of tags in titles until we get a 'flair' function to help organize and make browsing easier. Below is the information also found in the sidebar on how to tag. Thank you.
Posts in this community must be food/cooking related and must have one of the "tags" below in the title.
We would like the use and number of tags to grow organically. For now, feel free to use a tag that isn't listed if you think it makes sense to do so. We are encouraging using tags to help organize and make browsing easier. As time goes on and users get used to tagging, we may be more strict but for now please use your best judgement. We will ask you to add a tag if you forget and we reserve the right to remove posts that aren't tagged after a time.
- [QUESTION] - For questions about cooking.
- [RECIPE} - Share a recipe of your own, or link one.
- [MEME] - Food related meme or funny post.
- [DISCUSSION] - For general culinary discussion.
- [TIP] - Helpful cooking tips.
[QUESTION] What are your favorite spices to use in soups?